Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Making Money With a Toolbar With Just 5 Minutes a Day


last updated: 02/10/2009 at 09:26 EST

You already do what I am about to share with you. Get PAID
for it. You have clicked on links before. That is what this
toolbar does. You make money on the links that you click
and in 5 minutes your done.

Multiply the money you make

If you found out that there is a way to give you a few hours credit at
your job every day just because you found the boss another worker to help
the boss get more work done, would you allow him to give you a few hours
as a bonus? How about a few hours credit for everyone that you referred to
work for your boss?
Get Your FREE Toolbar

Let's take another look at that because the toolbar works in this same
way.


Say that your working a 9-5 job for 40 hours a week. Your boss comes
up to you and tells you that I have way too much work and I need to find
more workers to do the job. He then tells you that for ever person that
you bring to me, I will give you a couple hours credit each day that
they come into work. Get 1 person, and each day get a couple hours added
to your check each day that they work. Get 2 people and get 2 times that
amount. Get 10 people, get 10 times that amount.
Watch the video

That is exactly how the toolbar works:
Your day at work + bonus hours for every day your referral worked x each
person referred!
Get Your FREE Toolbar

That is exactly how this toolbar works BUT even better. Watch this

Your boss comes back up to you and tells you that he still has way too
much work that needs to be done and he tells you that not only will you
get credit for your referral each day that they work BUT each day that
their refferrals work and both you and your referrals will get extra
bonuses for when these people come into work.
Get Your FREE Toolbar

That is exactly how this toolbar works! I am not kidding. When I first say
this I was blown away but saw the power behind it. This will make money
for both you me and the company. As your referrals come in, share with
them that they will get this same kind of credit too and those people will
have that same power as well.

This is a highly affective tool bar once you share it with other
people/businesses. It becomes a huge and incredible money maker for you
and your business.
Get Your FREE Toolbar

Since it is important for me to get as many people the toolbar as I can
and have those people see the importance as well, it is important for you as well. So, I am giving 1 on 1 tips to anyone or business that signs up using my referral link. Message me on Twitter by mentioning me with the URL pasted in the message by saying this:
@internetGO2GUY read your Money Making Toolbar BLOG and joined using your referral link http://ihid.us?i=pfb Please show me my gift. Thanks or I need help with the toolbar. Can you please help me. So you may COPY and PASTE that message and place it in you Twitter and TWEET that. I will get it. I am on Twitter just about every single day.

You don't have to do all that if you don't want to but the toolbar is so
powerful that you really are going to want to share the toolbar with
others so you continuously get credit for their work too.
Get Your FREE Toolbar

Have another idea for you!

When you get the Free Money Making Toolbar, you may use the gadget that comes with it and place it on a BLOG or website. Better yet, ask a nonprofit organization to get the bar and use the gadget in their website or BLOG and next to it say, "By clicking on the iNVITE5 you can click on each link in the iNVITE5 and each ad will help us with our cause. By getting the toolbar version and installing it, every time that you click on ads, it helps us with our cause as well. Thank you so much for getting the bar and clicking on ads."

Stay in touch with me. I want to help you. You may search GOOGLE: "Lance Crossman Sr." and find many other great things on the web that will be so helpful for you. ou take care and I wish you all the very best!

Here are other affiliatelancenow places I'll share with you that you may go and explore:

Awesome Twitter Tools and Reviews
How to Get FREE Targeted Major Traffic and Clicks to YOUR Site!
Easy Money Making Toolbar
2 Years of Unlimited Movie Downloads HERE!

Unlimited, free, business opportunity leads for any business

Twitter Tools and More
Money For College

FREE Online Tutorials
Major Traffic to Your Website

FREE paid surveys
Money Saving, Money Making, Tips and Ideas

OR:

SurveyListings.blogspot.com
OnlineMarketIdeas.blogspot.com
MoneySavingMoneyMakingTipsandIdeas.blogspot.com
AffiliateLanceNow.blogspot.com

AffiliateLanceNowGetGoogleAdsFree.blogspot.com
AffiliateLanceNowEBooks4saleHowTo.blogspot.com
myspace.com/affiliatelancenow

http://facebook.com/GOOGLEaffiliatelancenow
twitter.com/internetGO2GUY

Unlimited, free, business opportunity leads for any business

  is a member of the Internet International Chamber of Commerce (IICoC)
Lance Crossman Sr.
affiliatelancenow
224 Sanders St. Unit 2
Athol MA
01331
USA

413)841-2832




FTC states that I have to write that I am an advertiser earning commissions/gifts for my BLOG. If you want to get your business Listed and get all the tools, business leads, and features,( I can't list ALL the awesomeness just here) go now. This is a must for today's online and offline business.

No comments:

Post a Comment